Clayfield Travel Professionals first opened as Harvey World Travel Clayfield in August 1990. In April 2014 we became Clayfield Travel Professionals when we joined Travellers Choice but the owners, staff and location are still the same. We specialise in itinerary planning and we do the work that other travel agents can’t be bothered to do.
Our consultants have travelled to nearly every corner of the globe and have a combined total of nearly 100 years consulting experience, so if you are tired of ‘fast-food’ travel agents, try our ‘silver service’ experience.
With all the options available for booking your travel online, why use us as travel agent? Here’s why:
- We have been in business at the same location for nearly 30 years.
- We have access to the same information on the internet as you do, plus much more, so we can find you the best genuine deals.
- Our 4 senior consultants have a total of nearly 100 years experience in travel planning and you can actually come in to talk to us face to face to get the best advice.
- We help you with your itinerary planning, we handle all the paperwork and we reconfirm your arrangements before you go.
- If you have a problem while travelling, we can help you sort it out, something not easy, if not impossible to do if you have booked online.
- We are fully accredited with the following four major travel industry organizations:
AFTA - Australian Federation of Travel Agents
ATAS - AFTA Travel Accreditation Scheme
CLIA - Cruise Lines International Association
IATA - International Air Transport Association
- Online travel agents, particularly ones based overseas, are not, so your bookings may not be protected.
So whatever your travel needs, whatever your destination, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, our experienced staff will be glad to assist you!
Hours of Operation
Monday: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Tuesday: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Wednesday: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Thursday: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Friday: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Saturday: 9.00am – 12.00pm